AUTOMATION AND POWER SUPPLY SYSTEMS DESIGN
Our main engineering activities are design of automated process control systems and power supply of industrial buildings and constructions that include:
- Concept design of automated process control systems and selection of main components and solutions
- Design of the lower level of the process control system with the development of secondary circuits for connection to the equipment of the lower level, selection of instrumentation and actuators
- Design of the middle (controller) level of the automated process control system with the distribution of signals over the PLC, controller-level networks for the implementation of connections between adjacent PLCs and subsystems
- Designing the upper (HMI, server) level of the process control system including the network architecture and the upper level equipment
- Cable engineering, equipment placement planning
- Design documentation for the manufacture of low-voltage cabinets
- Installation documentation for low-voltage cabinets, instrumentation with detailed specifications of mounting hardware and method of installation.
These works are performed using engineering software ePLAN Electric P8, AutoCAD. But the basis of high-quality implementation of engineering is always our extensive experience, best practices and accumulated solution base.
A list of completed INTENGIN projects is available on the REFERENCES page
If you are interested in ordering our services or getting a non-binding price quotation, please fill in the request form.