APPLICATION SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT FOR PLC AND HMI
Our specialists have extensive experience in application software development for automation systems of various applications and complexity: from simple tasks of status monitoring and visualization to complete plant or power unit automation, i.e. integrated management and implementation of technological protection of a power unit or large industrial complex.
When developing applications for new or existing automation systems, we use the most well-known and proven development environments from SIEMENS (SPPA-T3000, SPPA-T3000 Compact, PCS7, STEP7, WinCC, WinCC Flexible, etc.), or packages from other popular manufacturers, such as Allen Bradley (RSLogix 500, RSLogix 5000, RS View), Schneider Electric (Unity Pro, PL7).
Our scope of work includes:
- Development of an automation software concept and process analysis for proper and most effective implementation;
- HMI draft design and adjustment;
- PLC programming with high-level languages (LAD, SCF, CFC);
- SCADA systems and HMI development;
- Upgrade (Migration) from older to new systems (for example, migration of SIMATIC S5 – SIMATIC S7) or from PLC of other manufacturers to SIMATIC S7;
A list of completed INTENGIN projects is available on the REFERENCES page.
We appreciate your time and will be happy to commit to your projects!
If you are interested in ordering our services or getting a non-binding price quotation, please fill in the request form.