EXPERT OF PROCESS AUTOMATION SYSTEMS
- Over the past years, the specialists of INTENGIN have fulfilled several dozen major implementations at power units of thermal power plants, metallurgical enterprises, utility projects;
- We have conducted trainings for personnel who service new equipment;
- We have concluded partnership agreements with well-known suppliers of main software and hardware components;
- Our solutions guarantee uninterrupted operations and high accuracy required for inventory control.
- Improved equipment availability ratio;
- Improved effectiveness of complexes through the application of optimal control algorithms;
- Unification of processes, exclusion of human factor influence and reduction of accident rate;
- Improvement of convenience and ergonomics of the equipment complex;
- Application of international standards for managing the production process.
WE OFFER THE BEST SOLUTIONS TO OUR CUSTOMERS
- Simatic PCS7
- SIMATIC STEP7
- SIMATIC WinCC
SIMATIC PCS 7 is one of the international leaders in process control systems, and has the potential to implement innovative solutions for the special challenges associated with the process industry. The functional diversity, flexibility, and performance of the SIMATIC PCS 7 pushes the limits of a typical process control system, and its technological enhancements offer many additional possibilities and new perspectives.
SIMATIC PCS 7 benefits from its seamless integration in Siemens Totally Integrated Automation (TIA), a complete range of matched products, systems, and solutions for all hierarchy levels of industrial automation – from the enterprise management level, to the control level, all the way down to the field level. This enables integrate, customized automation in all sectors of the process and hybrid industry.
- Allen-Bradley RSLogix
- RS Studio
- RSView Studio
- FACTORYTALK VIEW SE
Improve productivity and flexibility with the Allen-Bradley product line, brought to you by Rockwell Automation. The Allen-Bradley portfolio delivers the automation components and integrated control systems you need to optimize performance.
Select the right products for your application from our extensive and scalable offerings – backed by global services and support.
Create a graphical representation of your system for easier system modifications. Initial architecture and project configuration.
Build Logix and View projects from an integrated environment. Re-use Logix and View content of the project. Rockwell Automation Library of Process Objects includes all the necessary elements.
MAIN INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
We improve the velocity and accuracy of positioningRead More ›
Automation of power boilers
Comprehensive automation of power drumRead More ›
Integrated controlling systems
The introduction of regulatory systemsRead More ›
Vibration-based Diagnostic Systems
Diagnostics of rotating machines with online monitoringRead More ›
Injection of pulverized coal
Automation of pulverized coal injection technologyRead More ›
Automation of rolling mills
Automation and adjustment of drive technologyRead More ›
Automation of blast furnace production
Automation of technological processes of preparationRead More ›
Automation for processing plants
Automation of technological processes for qualityRead More ›