Vibration state monitoring
Integration and merger of local control systems and individual measurements into a single system for particularly important aspects of the technological process. This ensures that data is available to predict maintenance and prevent downtime. On-line vibration monitoring of rotating machines with access to reporting documentation and data archive through WEB or by using an on-site operator console – all of this is VibroVISOR ™ – a unified system for monitoring mechanical values and vibrations.
The system has a multi-level distributed client-server architecture, which allows equally effective use of VibroVISOR in small projects, using only one server, as well as in large ones, where tasks are distributed among several servers.
VibroVISOR helps enterprise personnel in real time to identify and record important occurrences, assess the situation.
Access via the WEB interface ensures maximum efficiency and availability of the received data – the VibroVISOR ™ system can work with any automated vibration control system and any process control systems that support the following protocols: OPC DA, Modbus RTU, MODBUS TCP, IEC 60870-5-104, SNMP, SSH.
VibroVISOR ™ is a reliable assistant when performing the following tasks:
- reliably predict the development of diagnosed defects and estimate the permissible time for safe operation of the monitored equipment
- plan the scope and time of repair works according to the actually assessed condition of the monitored equipment
- add and customize diagnosed defects, conduct research
- obtain data on the vibration state of the equipment (in the upper software level of the automated vibration monitoring system), defect development forecasts for specialists via the local enterprise network and to remote users (via the Internet) with the help of web technologies
- promptly involve specialists in vibration diagnostics for preliminary examination of the condition of the monitored equipment without the need to organize a trip to the facility
- organize a backup database server of vibration, mechanical and thermal state of the monitored equipment
- connect automated vibration monitoring equipment of various manufacturers in a single integrated vibration monitoring system, connect thermal data to the vibration diagnosis system
- take into account the experience of diagnostic forecasts for equipment of the same type in order to increase the reliability of algorithms when implementing a single diagnostic server at the station (facility) level, generating company (group of companies), research institute (scientific enterprise).